Velogal's Blog

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Watched Gent-Wevelgem on cycling.tv - It kinda stuttered and hung up on my screen - maybe just my dsl or maybe North America and Canada viewers overloaded the server. It’s great to be able to see and listen live, for sure. Guess Roger crashed ( haven’t heard how he is) and George abandoned - I think he is sick again with the crud that seems to be spreading through the peloton for the umpteenth time.

I was looking at the Lance 10/2 merchandise on niketown.com - it’s pretty cool, but also pretty pricey. I really like the design... I ran into one of the guys on the USA National team (think it was Zach Bolian) at Ontario airport - he was waiting in line in front of me to put his stuff into the TSA inspection. He had this way-cool DC Pro Team messenger bag! I asked where he got it, and he said from a friend somewhere in high places. So I guess we all have to wait until this stuff gets put on the market for the “rest of us”. I tried to get some schwag at training camp, but man, they were really tight with the stuff this year.

Looks like I may be doing some writing on the Wachovia Pro Cycling site - I’ll keep you updated about this and give you a link, if it happens. Would start shortly and continue until the end of the Wachovia Pro Cycling Tour races the first week in June. Let me know what you are curious about and what you want to hear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home