Velogal's Blog

Monday, April 18, 2005

It’s been a great ride, and one more Tour de France will be the Big Finish... Yeah, I know, we’ve all known it was coming sooner or later, and we dreaded hearing it, but win or lose the Tour, Lance is going out on top with all of us fans! I’ve been hearing from a lot of you and I know how you feel, but I think we’ll hear a lot from Lance after July 24th. You know, the Ride for the Roses is gonna continue, and I betcha we’ll see Our Guy on his Trek for that, and for the Tour of Hope. And we may see him a bit on Discovery Channel and of course, on Sirius Faction Live Strong.

So the Unofficial Fan Club is gonna stay up after the Tour (several of you have asked), but updates may not be as frequent - it depends on what Lance does, huh? And of course, this blog will go on and on. Actually, you will soon see Velogal’s Wachovia Talk online fairly soon. I’ll let you know when it goes up, maybe this week.

Big Tex will be ridin’ the ranch, and his kids are going to be delighted to have Dad at home and in hugging range every day. Good on ya, Lance - you deserve to kick back and enjoy life after the bike. Carpe Dieum, we love ya, Big Guy...

1 Comments:

  • And he says he's looking for a race to ride in May. Sounds like Cat's Hill to me :)

    By Blogger Steve R, At 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home