Velogal's Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Another short and sweet blog entry. Last two days have been the big days for the amateur and pro road races, so lots of work for me. I’m pretty fried tonight, up at 4:30 both days. I had some really great volunteers and really outstanding were the Marines from DLI - the Defense Language Institute of Monterey. Every year, these men and women volunteer to help out at SO, and they are just the best people - I value and appreciate them so much! Sea Otter is just a huge success this year again - the place is packed and will be again tomorrow. No cycling event can exist without volunteers, so please turn out and give your local races a helping hand...

I’ll be taping Lance’s show tomorrow night (if it comes on at 6 pm PDT) and hope I have time to listen ands do a recap for you. I’ll be heading home from SO and packing to leave for Georgia on Monday morning.

No, I’m not getting up at 4:30 tomorrow morning - the road stuff is finished and that is my specialty. I’ll just help with checking in the volunteers and mellow out at last...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home