Velogal's Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Waaah! I did not get to see E3 Prijs Vlaanderen. Some weird glitch happened - I signed in and paid via PayPal (last time I paid, I used a credit card) and my payment never showed up - so I couldn’t watch. I emailed the guys at cycling.tv and they responded, but couldn’t seem to fix the glitch. I knew better than to wait till this morning to pay, but I was out late last night, blah, blah, blah...

So there I sat, watching the re-run of K-B-K, waiting, waiting, waiting.... Rather ironic, don’t you think, that I tell everyone to watch cycling.tv and then I am the one who couldn’t? This better work tomorrow when I want to watch Lance!!

Well the guy at cycling.tv emailed me to say that Tom Boonen won - He said Devolder punctured trying to get into the breakaway and that Roger is saving himself for tomorrow. It’s an $8.44 update, but where else does the commentating team actually email back to you? I’m cool with it... He said that there was a problem with a handful of people who didn’t get their PayPal purchases validated. Unfortunately, I was one of them... I looked at the brief results and didn’t see any D-Men listed. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.....

2 Comments:

  • Greetings from Flanders! Hey Velogal, sorry to hear about your glitch. We're crossing our fingers for Lance here tomorrow. The weather is absolutely beautiful!

    Ann

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:36 AM  

  • Greetings from Flanders! Hey Velogal, sorry to hear about your glitch. We're crossing our fingers for Lance here tomorrow. The weather is absolutely beautiful!

    Ann

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home