Velogal's Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sweeet! Lance will ride Brabantje Pijl (spelled Brabantse by some folks, I haven’t a clue) and we can see the entire race for $5! Yes, cycling.tv changed it from free to a minimal charge to cover the cost of the bandwidth. I can’t imagine what the bandwidth must cost them with the viewer numbers they have. I know that during July, I really get slammed with bandwidth charges on the Unofficial Lance Armstrong Fan Club site. So for me, that’s cool - we pay $8.50 here in the US to see some crappy movie in a theater, and pay $5 for a bag of popcorn.

Gotta take off now, maybe more later...

1 Comments:

  • Hi Velogal,
    Great site! Take it from this Flemish gal though : It's BrabantSe Pijl ;-)
    Ann

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home