Velogal's Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Lance made another great appearance to support The Tour of Courage, and was in Calgary and Ottawa. You can follow the link on the Postiefans site to read a report on PezCycling News. Theme for the dinner was Teamwork, and Lance had some major players on this team along with him. Lance has so many appearances booked after his racing schedule ends that I don’t see how the guy does it. He is always going in ten directions at once, it seems like. Sure wish I had his frequent flyer miles, except that he flies usually on a private jet. OK, then, I sure wish I had his private jet! I pay for all my own expenses when I cover all the races here and at the Tour. Maybe I should start a Donate Your Air Miles to Velogal Fund.


I got a note from Chris Brewer, Lance’s website guru, this morning. He used a pic of George Hincapie that I took during the sign-in at Stage 2 of the Tour of Georgia. It is now a freebie wallpaper download in the Photos and Downloads section of thepaceline.com. When I saw it, I thought, “Wow, Did I do that? I like it!” I’m telling you, I love my Nikon D2H with a passion! I know there is a new version coming out, but man, this one is a beauty. Speaking of photos, Graham Watson has a Lance calendar for 2005 that is just gone up on www.grahamwatson.com And don’t forget that you can buy my shots on www.velogal.smugmug.com.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home