Velogal's Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2006

AWESOME!! Just got back from The Tech IMAX Theater in San Jose - saw the long-awaited Wired to Win. Awesome, excellent and a must-see. I don't care how far you have to drive, you gotta see this IMAX film. The shots from The Tour de France 2004 are just the best and you'll never see the Alps or the Pyrenees like this on TV. Their presentation and graphics of the neurology of the brain are also awesome. I'm gonna see this one several times, for sure...

I took a couple of test shots from my cell phone and sent them along while I was standing in line. It works well, but Verizon tags on a whole bunch of crap advertisements and info to each shot. I bet it is something I can't turn off, at least till I get to a laptop to sign in to the blog. So you'll have to put up with it for a while. If any of you use Verizon to upload pics to a blog and know how to get rid of all the Verizon text, please let me know.... I'll be sending pics several times tomorrow, so check out Velogal's Cycling On-The-Go Pics when you get a chance, or subscribe to the feed. There's a link to it on the menu to the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home