Velogal's Blog

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Well, as I said in my audio blog yesterday, it is official that Lance and Sheryl have split. I think it is really too bad, but their private lives belong to them, and so does their decision about their lives. I’m very fond of them both. I saw how wonderful Sheryl was to the kids, and how much they love her. I know that they will miss each other very much.

I guess there’s not very many of us who haven’t had a relationship end, sometimes not by our choice. It’s never easy and always sad. So, hopefully, we can understand that stuff happens, and things change... I don’t want to hear the gossip and rumors, and media sensationalism - it’s like a bunch of vultures descending.... So I will just say that I am sad and sorry, and hope that their lives can mend and someday be filled with peace and joy....

3 Comments:

  • you claim to not want to see the media talk about their breakup, but you posted about it twice in 20 days.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:08 AM  

  • Sad news about the end of Sheryl and Lance's relationship. Wishing them all the best in the future and hope the whole process is not too painful for all concerned.
    Thanks for reporting the news to us all Velogal.
    Best Wishes
    Fiona

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:16 PM  

  • I avoid the tabloid news so viciously that I'm often the last one to hear about the latest celebrity breakup. I guess this means Lance is available now?

    By Blogger Jill Homer, At 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home