Velogal's Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2006


Awesome, fantastic Prologue of the Tour of California today! Here’s Levi Leipheimer looking pretty determined as he moves out of the Start. Worked for him - he took First. Go to my Velogal’s Cycling Podcast for more about the Prologue today.

I tried to post some shots on my new Velogal’s Cycling On-The-Go Pics page, but the crowd noise was so loud at the Start that I couldn’t hear the prompts on my cell phone to upload the pics. No Kidding... From the looks and sounds of the crowds today, I don’t think cycling is in great danger of dwindling away without Lance....

3 Comments:

  • It was loud down there, huh?

    Awesome was certainly the word for the day. The weather, the fans, the atmosphere, and of course the race, incredible.

    I can't believe we have this gem right in our own backyards!

    I look forward to checking out your photos.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:38 PM  

  • Thanks, Tony - I just uploaded about twenty close-up shots of the guys at the Start Gate...

    By Blogger velogal, At 8:37 PM  

  • Thanks!

    I took about 500 there myself, but surely not as fine as yours. Please don't freak out, but I've seen you at each stage so far. I almost said hi today but didn't want to bother you. I'll try and say hi in Martinez. Love your work!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home