Velogal's Blog

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ok - not much going on to write about, sorry! I guess the big news is that Michael Barry and Dede Dement Barry are going to present a new little cyclist to the world in a few months. Congrats to the happy couple. I saw Dede in Solvang and she looked great.


Don’t forget to catch Lance and company on Oprah this Friday the 11th. Just got the latest Velo News and it has a great cover shot of Lance. Haven’t had time to read it yet.. And the newest issue of Road Magazine - I really like this mag - it is so classy. It features Chris Horner on the cover and says there is a poster of him inside, but... I haven’t had time to read it either. Guess I’ll do some midnight reading tonight.


That is after I go thru and delete all the spam out of my suspect mail folder. I always look at my Earthlink Webmail inbox first, before I ever open my OutlookExpress. It always ticks me off when I find spam using one of my own addresses - which is pretty often. It just cycles through all my website addresses and then makes the loop again. Everybody knows it isn't from me and doesn't open it, but there has gotta be a place in Cyber Hell for spammers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home