Velogal's Blog

Friday, February 04, 2005

Jeez, I’ve been in this deadline frenzy for Tour de France for Dummies. One last chapter was unfinished, so I jumped in with my co-author, James Raia to wrap it up. Our other co-author, Phil Liggett is doing the Tour of Qatar, I think. That guy travels so much, it is unbelievable. He was giving us these little windows of time and places to reach him.


I have to say that Phil is an absolute gentleman - so gracious and considerate - he is a gem. For someone who is a cycling legend, he is a down-to-earth and genuine person, and I admire that so much. Actually, that’s something I admire about Lance, too. Lance doesn’t care if you have ten dollars or ten million - it is what kind of a person you are that matters to him. If you are full of BS and trying to use him - dude, you’re outta there. And I have that same standard for people, too... Right On...


Hmmm - another early morning post. I hit the cyber world about 4:30 this morning. Could this become a habit? I decided to become a Sirius affiliate, so I was adding click-thru icons on my Lance site and my D-Men sites. So, gang, if you’re gonna get Sirius, I hope you click thru one of my sites. I dunno, maybe even Podium Girl Gone Bad will get Sirius, too!


I really liked hearing Lance’s show - No, not because I was on it. But, just as I was saying, he is so real - Lance and Higgs sounded just like you were sitting down and having a beer with the dudes. They were just having fun and it was really cool. You gotta listen in - if you’re a Lance fan, (and you must be if you’re reading this) you’ll love it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home