Velogal's Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2007


I suspect that most of you know about this Floyd Landis petition by now, but in case you do not... here is the online petition:
Floyd Landis hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition service. Click on the Link to check it out. I obviously agree with what this petition says, and I think you might agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider signing yourself.

I must admit that I just now signed - Yikes - I thought I'd already signed it, but I guess not... I was number 3560, let's see if we can double that number. You'd be surprised at how many officials follow all the Floyd stuff on the Web, so while this oetition my not be "official" it can have an impact.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home