Velogal's Blog

Sunday, April 16, 2006



This image has nothing whatever to do with cycling - I'm working this morning on this series of shots that I took of an incredible Mexican dance group called El Grito La Cultura in San Jose. These kids are continuing their cultral heritage through dance. They are so full of life and love of the dance - wonderful to see.

I just did a podcast about Amstel Gold, so have a listen. I don't know what happened to the music that I usually use for an intro and extro, but I'm too busy/lazy to re-do the entire podcast. For those of you who don't have Premium Channel of cycling.tv, they say you can go to www.wcsn.com to see a live-streaming video of the highlights of Amstel Gold. I haven't tried it yet, so you're on your own there...

1 Comments:

  • Happy Easter, hope the Bunny brought you lots of chockies!

    Ann

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home