Velogal's Blog

Friday, April 07, 2006



Here's a shot from the Dirt Jumping practice area yesterday. Sea Otter was hopping, for a Thursday. I wandered around the Sea Otter Village Expo, and it is just the Best this year. Anybody and everybody in the cycling world has a booth there - Awesome! You gotta come to the Sea Otter this year!
I'll be working the Amateur Circuit Race on the Laguna Seca racetrack all day today..

I want to send positive and healing thoughts to Saul Raisin and his family. I'm going thru a similar thing with a member of my family, so I know how scary and anxious they must feel. All my best to them....

2 Comments:

  • What happened to Saul is quite a shock--and my thoughts and best wishes go out to him and his family as well, and to your family member too, Velogal. That's really tough.
    Thanks for keeping us updated on the cycling world.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:12 PM  

  • Best wishes to Saul and to your family member. All of us who've been through something like this know that coma and head injury is so tough on loved-ones too, not only on the injured person. Emotions go back and forth from 'hopeless' to 'he'll be ok' at frantic pace.
    Also a word of encouragement to George Hincapie. Yesterday must have been so difficult. This could have easily seriously injured or even killed him. Stay touch big guy, you're still the best!
    Take care,
    Ann

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home