Velogal's Blog

Tuesday, July 03, 2007


From Tours long past.... Just got a quick note from Carlton Reid of Bike Biz, UK. He has used my Tour de France 2002 posting about the Sloggi thong campaign in his latest article. Follow the link to get all the cheeky information, my silly leetle poem, and more...

Funny story is that when I wrote zee silly leetle Podium Girl Gone Bad, my plan was to have that image on page one. However, my publisher wouldn’t allow it because I didn’t have a release from Sloggi. Even though the image was from a billboard on a public bus stop and Sloggi posters and billboards were plastered all over Luxembourg.

Sloggi’s campaign is still as outrageous this year and you can see it via links on the Bike Biz page. My image is the Bike Biz link to the large size view...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • All I can say is ... they look very different from my Sloggis.

    Happy 4th of July!
    Ann

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home