Velogal's Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Tried to upload my blog last night (Tuesday) at the hotel, but their wifi was messed up, so here it is this morning!

Today was an easy day for most everyone. Lance and some of the guys went to Santa Barbara for wind tunnel testing. The other guys rode in small groups, or solo, wherever they wanted to ride. So there were no team cars following, and me neither. The guys were to ride for two hours, leaving whenever they wanted to in the morning. They organized themselves and did their thing, then had the rest of the day free.


A bunch of the guys borrowed my car - Benoit got appointed the person to ask me, and he did so with charm and a winning smile. So a several guys piled in and away they went to shop with cheap dollars compared to their euros. I hope they had a great time and bought lots of goodies. Those guys work their fannies off for us, and suffer like Hell during races, so I am happy to help in any way that I can.


I have been getting lots of great feedback about this blog and my photos, so I just want to say thanks to all of you for reading. I think it is so fine that you are all such loyal fans to this American team. These guys are really good people, and I would be proud to have any of them as my family. Wait a minute - they are my family! Chechu told me yesterday that they have adopted me. Sweeet.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home