Velogal's Blog

Friday, March 24, 2006


Here’s a Heads-Up - I just subscribed to the Premium Channel of Cycling.tv so I can see some of the Spring Classics. Here’s part of an email from them:

Coming Up this weekend Live action on Cycling.tv Free and Premium Channel:

E3 Prijs Vlaanderen – Saturday March 25
· Brabantse Pijl – Sunday March 26
· Three Days of De Panne (March 28th, Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th - 2 Stages)
· Gent – Weevelgem – Wednesday April 5
· Amstel Gold – Sunday April 16
· Fleche Wallonne - Wednesday 19th April

Plus the Tours of Romandie, Suisse and the Criterium Dauphine Libere. 33 Days of Live Cycling Before the end of June.

Many of these races are Premium Channel Exclusive. Plus exciting news to come next week about another 30 days of live Pro Tour Racing!!!


It’s easy to subscribe and especially if you have PayPal. It’s 19.99 in GB pounds, which is about $35 and change here in the US. I’m happy to pop the bucks to support anybody who shows cycling races. I’m tied to the Dumb Dish satellite tv, so I’m not gonna be able to see any of the OLN cycling stuff this year...

Unfortunately - I’m not going to be at Redlands Bicycle Classic this year - first time in five years that I’ve missed it... Bummer....

1 Comments:

  • Just checking your blog.

    very very nice and I'll be back soon.

    Cheers,

    Mathijs

    http://www.101bike.com - 101 days to buy a bike and blog about it..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home