Velogal's Blog

Friday, February 24, 2006


This was shot thru the glass windscreen at Longboards on the State Street Pier. Beautiful view, even thru dirty glass. A killer margarita and a humongous burrito made my day…

George powers ahead of Chris Horner to take the win in Stage 5. The crowd was huge, and it went nutz…Photos are up in Smugmug. I drove from the start to a spot on Foxen Canyon Road, at the top of a short climb to get some pics. As I got out of my car, I realized that it is the spot where the guys on Discovery Team always stop to take a leak. Oh, well, we are creatures of habit, aren’t we?

I’ve tried for two evenings to do a podcast, and Podomatic.com keeps having glitches that prevent me from completing it. I wish they’d get outta Beta and on the stick…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home