Velogal's Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Of course, the big news that I heard is that George and Melanie are gonna be parents in November. It may not even be so, but if it is, George will just be so happy. I can't imagine anyone being a better dad than George. He is so sweet and kind. He just loves kids. I saw him in SF a couple of years ago with some kids in his family, and he was so patient and loving with them. They were just jumping around all over him and he was great with them.


First day of Sea Otter and I made it thru the usual crisis of expecting 45 volunteers for an event and having 10 show up. I made it work with some strategic placements and last-minute pleading for few more folks to give some time. I had to course marshal a critical spot, myself. But I love course marshaling, so it was fine with me. Most folks are fine with being a bit inconvenienced by the race, but today some guy went into a rage because he could not drive down a road, head-on into the oncoming racers, to fly his model plane. Not a pretty sight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home